Ordered a 2500 Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamblinRod

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Our 97 Ford Expedition just wasn't cutting it for pulling our 6000# travel trailer. I was very interested in the 1500 Ecodiesel. Last fall I bought a Can-Am side by side so thought I would need to swap to a 10k toy hauler TT. Thats over the towing limit of the 1500 ED. Took a tape measure to the dealer and discovered our SxS will fit in the 2500 bed (8'). I will need to make ramps over the wheel wells and fab a 1' bed extension to bolt in with the tail gate off. That way we will get to keep the TT which we really like and bring the SxS along. Will be right about at GVW with the SxS loaded and trailer hooked up. I figured the rear air suspension would really help, could have bought a left over 2015 with all the other options I wanted. I ordered it at Dennis Dillon, 21.2% off MSRP. Took their build sheet to closest dealer and the lowest he would go was $4000 more. Same story with a True Car dealer in the Denver area. Was going to enclose the build sheet, got a message that the file is too big. Ordered a Tradesman with a bunch of options, DD's price $43140 before tax and title.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics of that bad boy when it comes in!

Adam