out of the shop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
no negativity here, had to take her in to get a rattle in the rear driver side door fixed, an air leak in the drivers side door troubleshooted, the windshield washer not working on the passenger side troubleshooted and air in the tires..

i know its a new truck and there are things that will need to be adjusted and or fixed. its all under warranty and it gives me a reason to drive my caddy so i am ok with it.

good day!

warwagon98xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I find that ram stands behind their product unlike ford who always had an excuse...prime reason i bought a ram....and the hemi. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Underarock13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500 14
Engine
6.4 hemi
Yeah I feel bad for the people with the lemons but darn. Every brand has lemons, buddies tundra blew up with 60,000 miles on it and Toyota wouldn't touch it. My Chrysler 300 has been in the shop 4 times but each time it was quickly fixed and given back to me that day. Even when they replaced the alternator due to the recall. Remember every truck is a man made machine. Somethings going to break.

SHOOT2KILL

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015...2500H.D.
Engine

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
LOL...Enjoy your KOOL-AID...Heres the facts...No other manufacturer has EVER been fined as bad as FCA has been...$175 million so far in 12 months...Does NOT include the cost to BUY BACK lemon vehicles...

Enjoy the read...

U.S. DOT Fines Fiat Chrysler $70 million for Failure to Provide Early Warning Report Data to NHTSA | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Yeah, that also includes a bogus fine for vehicles not being recalled soon enough to fix a issue that met every safety standard when built.

SHOOT2KILL

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015...2500H.D.
Engine
Yeah, that also includes a bogus fine for vehicles not being recalled soon enough to fix a issue that met every safety standard when built.

Soooo...Your saying the U.S. Govt and the NHTSA are out to get FCA...Or maybe they want just FIAT out of the picture...Or their pissed that these RAMs are built in MEXICO...

My prediction....FIAT bails out of the U.S. car/truck market in less than 2 years...They will sell their stake in Chrysler and be gone...They are already seeing the consumer avoid their product, unless the deeeeeep discount is toooo good to pass up...We will be driving USA/CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES LLC...

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Soooo...Your saying the U.S. Govt and the NHTSA are out to get FCA...Or maybe they want just FIAT out of the picture...Or their pissed that these RAMs are built in MEXICO...

My prediction....FIAT bails out of the U.S. car/truck market in less than 2 years...They will sell their stake in Chrysler and be gone...They are already seeing the consumer avoid their product, unless the deeeeeep discount is toooo good to pass up...We will be driving USA/CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES LLC...
Actually yes, for that particular fine they were. Chrysler stood up the government and told them they were not doing a recall on a vehicle that passed every safety standard when produced, they were then made an example for the rest of the automakers with the fine.

SHOOT2KILL

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015...2500H.D.
Engine
Actually yes, for that particular fine they were. Chrysler stood up the government and told them they were not doing a recall on a vehicle that passed every safety standard when produced, they were then made an example for the rest of the automakers with the fine.

Fiat Chrysler has recalled around 12 million vehicles this year in the United States in more than 40 separate recalls, a record for the automaker.

The NUT TWISTING will continue into 2016...Till FIAT finally succumbs..

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
dang, this was not to bash mopar by no means, but here is my 2 cents..

yeah i had to take her in to get some things fixed, honestly when i build stuff i am not perfect, so i make a mistake here and there... so for little things that are covered and get fixed.. i am ok with...

i bought a 2013 mustang gt a few years back, when i went over bumps the right control arm would make a popping sound and also the paint starting bubbling on the hood, had both items fixed at the same time... FORD is not perfect.

i have a 2014 Cadillac in the drive right now, had to have the CUE system replaced and there is less then 10k miles on the car..... GM is not perfect.

all i am saying is that with every brand new car you will find things that are wrong. but it is covered under the warranty. so who cares, it gets fixed... and hey lets take this one step further.. i am in the military, i work on helicopters, (MH60S to be specific) and we get brand new helicopters from the Sikorsky every once in a while and hey, they come and there are things wrong with those to, just like the auto maker the helos come with a warranty as well. i am mopar, i will continue to support mopar weather it is is fiat or who ever else wants to buy into the company and wants to put there name on it as well... i have always had a mopar in my fleet and i always will.