Part # for rear track bar bushings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Anybody know the part number for the bushings? The one side is shot and clanging.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Anybody know the part number for the bushings? The one side is shot and clanging.
If you track down replacement bushings for the track bar or locating arms,make sure you post up where you got them / part numbers /cost etc.,as guys have been looking for replacement bushings for both for awhile

OP
OP
mondo

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
If you track down replacement bushings for the track bar or locating arms,make sure you post up where you got them / part numbers /cost etc.,as guys have been looking for replacement bushings for both for awhile
Ah, i was wondering why i couldnt find anything on here...lol.
I did find some cheap stock replacement bars online, moog, dorman and napa at like $40-60. I guess i could take a measurement bushings and cross reference but who whats to do that when you can buy a new one....lol!
Then ofcourse the spohn and bwoody adjustable ones. One thing i didnt realize, Spohn is like 40 mins away from me...haha.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Get the size of the bushings and any decent suspension shop would have an assortment in stock. I measure my bushings and call them in to OK4wheeldrive, in stewartsville nj. Usually get them in two days.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Ah, i was wondering why i couldnt find anything on here...lol.
I did find some cheap stock replacement bars online, moog, dorman and napa at like $40-60. I guess i could take a measurement bushings and cross reference but who whats to do that when you can buy a new one....lol!
Then ofcourse the spohn and bwoody adjustable ones. One thing i didnt realize, Spohn is like 40 mins away from me...haha.
Stay away from Spohns locating arms they have a horrible rep.Do a search on here,you'll find lots of guys yelling about the Spohn locating arms.Cutter-up builds some wicked locating arms to.

OP
OP
mondo

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Stay away from Spohns locating arms they have a horrible rep.Do a search on here,you'll find lots of guys yelling about the Spohn locating arms.Cutter-up builds some wicked locating arms to.
Thanks for the heads up. I located a moog trackbar for now,$40 at advanced auto. Ill have to check out Cutter-up