Passenger side auto on heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FNDOUGIE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Apologies if this is the wrong forum and if it's a repost. I searched but didn't find anything on it.

2017 Crew Cab Big Horn.

Is there a way to have the below 40 auto on heated seat to turn on the passenger seat as well as the drivers side?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
According to the Owner's manual, only the driver's side seat will automatically turn on with a remote start or manual start at that temperature.

I checked the settings in my truck when I first bought it and that's the only option shown there.

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
+1. No "auto-on" passenger seat heat possible.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you are feeling frisky, you could probably reroute the switch for the passenger seat and connect it to the driver seat line.

OP
OP
FNDOUGIE

FNDOUGIE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are feeling frisky, you could probably reroute the switch for the passenger seat and connect it to the driver seat line.
That thought occurred to me, but my butt is almost always warm whereas hers is always cold so I don't want them tied together. :)