Peattie's Ram Runner Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
It recommends air bags if you're towing. usually long travel has a soft spring rate to soak up bumps, thus creating more of a sag with towing.

Call pure, I don't know if they have sway bar mounts on the control arms
Exactly. I load up my bed relatively often. It doesn't look like it comes with sway bars. It's a sick kit so I'll have to deal haha

OP
OP
Peattie

Peattie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly. I load up my bed relatively often. It doesn't look like it comes with sway bars. It's a sick kit so I'll have to deal haha

yeah it looks good. I still plan on doing it, just have to wait and save up again. oh well.

boostking101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Spoken like a true 28 year old. Oh and only fourteen posts! Your gonna be a real treat on this forum aren't you?

Troll someone else... My post wasn't meant to be a jab. This 28 year old has seen and done more things in this world than you could ever imagine so keep my age out of your comments...

Sorry op for the derail!!! In for the build

OP
OP
Peattie

Peattie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Troll someone else... My post wasn't meant to be a jab. This 28 year old has seen and done more things in this world than you could ever imagine so keep my age out of your comments...

Sorry op for the derail!!! In for the build

No worries guys. The build won't be happening. After looking at all of the costs and how much time I'll actually use it, it just didn't make sense financially. Plus the trans is having even more issues, just not worth putting money into. For now I'll just use my dads raptor if I want to go off road.

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pent
It's the way it will always go man. **** happens all the time, but keep pushing forword. If you want it bad enough when the time is right it'll happen.

Last edited: