Pedal Commander and intune i3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have both? Ive had the pedal commander forever but just got the intune. I usually leave the pc on city, but with the throttle booster on the intune its almost the same as the pc in city mode.

Maybe its in my head... but debating selling the pc. Just curious what everyone else does.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a Trinity and a PC. I lowered the throttle response on my custom tune and with the PC I can adjust it on the fly. I usually lower it when I tow and can crank it up if I want to have fun. I think they compliment each other nicely.

appzattak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm curious also. I have a T2 with a custom tune. So I only know stock throttle response and tuned (with a bored fast man tb). I have been super curious if adding a PC will be even better. My tuner is against it, but the little boy in me wants to know for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The PC in Sport +4 is WAY more responsive than the +20% a tuner does. It's essentially too much to drive on the street with ...

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
The PC in Sport +4 is WAY more responsive than the +20% a tuner does. It's essentially too much to drive on the street with ...
That is exactly the setting I've been using for about a week now since installing my PC. Sport +4. I worked up to it from Eco to City to Sport. I was bored until I hit Sport +2. I like Sport +4 better. You HAVE TO pay attention to your throttle input. You have to be very gentle when taking off in traffic, parking lots etc. But isn't that the kind of drivers we should be. Precise. Call it skilled. Better than the mindless knuckle heads. Your right foot can be taught precision fairly quickly. That's what I'm doing. That's just me. I drive this land yacht like I drove my Fiat, so maybe I'm just a little off in the head.

appzattak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Are you saying with a custom tune, not a canned tune, that you can only achieve 20% throttle response?

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you saying with a custom tune, not a canned tune, that you can only achieve 20% throttle response?

You can adjust the throttle response +or - 20% on any tune using a I2/Trinity

Steve Marin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can adjust the throttle response +or - 20% on any tune using a I2/Trinity

That is only true on the "user end". meaning what we can do ourselves through the Tuner. A custom tuner can significantly increase that, and I know mine has been significantly increased well beyond that 20%

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is only true on the "user end". meaning what we can do ourselves through the Tuner. A custom tuner can significantly increase that, and I know mine has been significantly increased well beyond that 20%
Correct, a custom tuner can make it a lot more responsive and then the end user can adjust it +or- 20%.