Pennzoil Used Oil Analysis Program!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
So you can buy PUP from Walmart.com and they ship it to your store for free 2 days, and best part 27 bucks for 5 qrt jug. 20 or 30 weight. Well that works for me, how about you? The only thing I'm not seeing is 0w40 for the srt boys.

Well check it but most walmart is out of stcok, bummer.

Last edited:

2robinhood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab
Engine
6.4l gas
Here was Gena's response to me asking about distribution. And she would appreciate anyone taking part in the program to write a review about the oil. Kinda the least we can do, especially since we are seeing a decrease in wear numbers with PUP.

Hi Burla - we appreciate your praise!

In addition to being available via online retailers such as Amazon and Walmart, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum is sold by national retailers. To find a retilaer near you please visit the Pennzoil Store Locator: Retailers. Once you input your zip code, dots will populate on the map indicating where Pennzoil is sold. The black dots indicate where Pennzoil Ultra Platinum is sold.

While you're on the website, we'd also love if you could post a review of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum so others can understand first hand from another customer the powerful benefits of using Pennzoil Ultra Platinum! All you have to do is visit the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum page on Pennzoil.com and click 'Write a Review'.

Did she say if the UOA program is still going on ?

2robinhood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab
Engine
6.4l gas
So you can buy PUP from Walmart.com and they ship it to your store for free 2 days, and best part 27 bucks for 5 qrt jug. 20 or 30 weight. Well that works for me, how about you? The only thing I'm not seeing is 0w40 for the srt boys.

Yep, no 0W-40.
That affects use Ram owners with the 6.4L Hemi

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Try the store locator, I see many places "pour" Ultra, but I'm thinking the sure bet is Amazon. If you ever get a deal, stock up.

This is the second UOA program and this period is over. You need to wait til the next one if there will be one.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So stupid question, I looked through this thread and probably missed it, when we send in our sample through the program, obviously we put it in the provided envelope but when we fill the paperwork out that's in the kit I'm assuming we put our info in?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
yeah 395, fill out the paper work in the black plastic collection rube.

OP
OP
SyN

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Yep, no 0W-40.
That affects use Ram owners with the 6.4L Hemi

It seems Shell don't give 3 $hits!! This is what aggravates me the Most!

From what I have read: Most dealers are STILL using M1 0W-40. They have no issues with it's availability & actually a far more Robust Oil!

OP
OP
SyN

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Also keep an eye out within BITOG! Gena will let owners know there when the program starts again!

The Pennzoil Team has in the past started the program in the Spring & Fall.
So it could be getting close to time!

She will not take the extra effort to announce it here! The program is NOT for Ram owners only. Pennzoil wants a vast variety of auto makes within the program.

rsdata

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 BigHorn 1500 8spd 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So stupid question, I looked through this thread and probably missed it, when we send in our sample through the program, obviously we put it in the provided envelope but when we fill the paperwork out that's in the kit I'm assuming we put our info in?

I too had a problem with the paperwork they sent... I added my email address and that got me my analysis sent to me... I also made sure I added my home address and I got another analysis kit sent to me. Took about 4 or 5 days to get email response.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got my first UOA back as part of the Pennzoil UOA program. Not exactly stellar. Hopefully Pennzoil Ultra Platinum will show improvement.
41863f0ea09b64f7b828fc61386910ba.png