Picked up our 2019 Ram Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good looking truck! And welcome!

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sharp truck! I have the exact same one on order, save for the chrome package.

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats that’s nice, do you have the surround cameras?

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on your new Ram.

OP
OP
KTG1959

KTG1959

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well, we have owned the 2019 Ram Laramie for 3 weeks and I LOVE THIS TRUCK !! It rides and drives like a luxury vehicle. We love the looks of the truck and it gets a lot of compliments. I do have one question though, does anyone know what the 2 oval holes with the plastic plugs in the bottom of the box are for? The dealer sent it out to have a bed liner sprayed in it, they removed the plugs before they sprayed it and did not reinstall the plugs, I found the plugs in the door pocket, I complained to the dealer and I took it back to the place that sprayed it and they scraped out the holes so the plugs would fit back in the holes. I noticed on the trucks with spray on bed liners, they spray over the plastic plugs which I think is better.

alwi228

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just had a Bakflip cover installed and they have tubes from the rails that drain through those holes. Not sure if thats what they're supposed to be for!

IMG_8071.jpg

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well, we have owned the 2019 Ram Laramie for 3 weeks and I LOVE THIS TRUCK !! It rides and drives like a luxury vehicle. We love the looks of the truck and it gets a lot of compliments. I do have one question though, does anyone know what the 2 oval holes with the plastic plugs in the bottom of the box are for? The dealer sent it out to have a bed liner sprayed in it, they removed the plugs before they sprayed it and did not reinstall the plugs, I found the plugs in the door pocket, I complained to the dealer and I took it back to the place that sprayed it and they scraped out the holes so the plugs would fit back in the holes. I noticed on the trucks with spray on bed liners, they spray over the plastic plugs which I think is better.
When Ford/GM/Ram has them sprayed at the factory it's just sprayed in over bolts, plugs and the paint isn't scuffed up to help with adhesion. They do a lot of trucks quickly.

Your local shop will pull plugs, bolts (on the tailgate access panel too) to ensure you can access them if needed.

iHemiMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Sittin pretty! Great color choice

2016 5.7L Ram 1500 QC

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice new ride-glad to hear quality is up on 1st year!