Pics of 4" suspention and 3" bodylift with 35s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey I have a 3" body lift installed on my truck and I was thinking of a 6" suspention lift to clear a set of 37" toyo open country MTs I have laying around. But with my dog having bad hip displacement I'm leaning more towards having not that much lift anymore. so if you guys have pics post them. Thanks

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
No pics here but i mean if you don't have 35s already that's still another 6" of total height. 35s- to 37s with a 4" lift would be another 5".
I wouldn't make your dog deal with that if its your only transportation for them/if he/she frequently has to hop in and out. You can always add a lift down the road

OP
OP
Cloviz

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I lift him in and out of the truck. I guess I'm just trying to come up with excuses, Im so damn confused, he really doesn't ride in the truck that often just when I'm visiting my folks. Ugh I'm just flustered as hell...tax returns coming in soon and there's soo much I wanna do for the truck. I've been flip flopping at how to get the most bang for my buck

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
haha i totally understand. If your looking to make your truck tall then just get a 6" and 37s and call it a day. For the price it pays just to go bigger.

If you can lift him that high then it wont matter.

You can always add bilsteins to level the front eventually too.

either way a 4"+3" body lift or the 6" lift with 37s will look good. Im getting a 6" ontop of my 3" body lift.

OP
OP
Cloviz

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I live in North Dakota and recently cops have been acting all high and mighty and ticketing people for lifted trucks. To the point where they measure your freaking bumper!! It's rediculous because we are smack dab In a big oil boom so EVERYONE has lifted trucks. But I'm guessing that with the 4" +3" combo will allow me to use the already on hand 37s? Would they rub on stock wheels or am I looking at spacers too?

I do have leveling bilsteins just havnt put them on...waiting to do the lift at the same time. What's the best lift I can get at a good price? From what I understand is that a max track spindle lift doesn't work on 4wd?

Last edited:

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
i know you can almost fit 37s with bilsteins at 2.8 and a 3" body lift so bils+4"+3" should allow for 37s. Ive never seen anyone with it so i can 100% verify that.

Also no spindle lifts dont work on 4wd. You should go with either zone or bds. Zone being the cheaper of the two at i think $1400. Talk to someone at bullyspeformance, theyll give you a good deal.

Id say rcx but they use coil spacers instead of coils in the back.

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im planning on a zone 6 with 5 rear and bils at 2.1 make it level with 35 tires

OP
OP
Cloviz

Cloviz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's so bad about coil spacers? And also with 3" body and 6" lift will I clear 37s on stock wheels without spacers? My tires are 37x13.5x20

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Nothing is wrong with spacers, just like most lifts for trucks with leaf springs come with blocks. It just keeps the cost of the lift down. The more replacement parts the kit includes the more you're going to pay.

With 13.5 wide wheels i think you'd need spacers. But it all depends on how true to size the tires are. All manufacturers vary in size. So not all 37s measure 37" and same with width

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Last edited: