Picture request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Custom_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm wondering if anyone has a pic from looking straight on with the rear wheel after being lowerd, on stock control arms, so I can see how off centerd in the wheel well the tire is. Anyone with srt 22s would be a big plus

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I measured mine after lowering 2/4 belltech. It was 1" forward on my 2016 R/T on 22's . Sorry no before pictures though. You can see it forward in the pic.

20160124_162027_zps6ddtfh3v.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Custom_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I measured mine after lowering 2/4 belltech. It was 1" forward on my 2016 R/T on 22's . Sorry no before pictures though. You can see it forward in the pic.

20160124_162027_zps6ddtfh3v.jpg

Thanks for the reply, you can definitely see when comparing how good the front looks

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me take some pics at lunch while I'm measuring the height for THE TANK

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I read the post wrong.... I was thinking panhard bar for some reason. So hope I can get to installing my arms that have been sitting in the workshop shed for the past 2 months...

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I read the post wrong.... I was thinking panhard bar for some reason. So hope I can get to installing my arms that have been sitting in the workshop shed for the past 2 months...

is this an easy job, how long will it take you to install all pieces?:favorites13:

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Honestly prob a few hours with checking measurement and such. and yeah I personally think its a easy install. If you can turn a bolt you can install it.

Just have to check driveline angles at the trans and match them at the rear diff. Just finding the time to go down to the shop and put it up on the lift is the hard part.

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey R/T Fire , do you have both upper and lower rear arms? Something I noticed after installing all 4 , the measurement on the lower arm is 1/8" off stock. You may want to install the uppers first and check everything. Just a thought. My arms were past the 30 day return time to Spohn so I had to use them because they have zero leeway on their return policy.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey R/T Fire , do you have both upper and lower rear arms? Something I noticed after installing all 4 , the measurement on the lower arm is 1/8" off stock. You may want to install the uppers first and check everything. Just a thought. My arms were past the 30 day return time to Spohn so I had to use them because they have zero leeway on their return policy.

Yup, bought them both to be able to adjust the pinion perfect, while still being cognizant of the spring cups to not put too much angle on them and have weird things happen. prob wont matter.

Smurfkiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

i was actually thinking my self of just buying the uppers to start with to correct the pinion angle. i think i want to get down to like a 4/6 or 4/7 drop so i might need the lowers as well. but id start with uppers and panhard bar.