Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlljackedupRam

AlljackedupRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered the same unit this morning.. and the dash bazel.. Was there anything else you had to do or buy for it? or was it just put it in and roll.

new bezel and unit... wiring harness, install kit and the antenna adaptor. just remove all the stuff from the old bezel and into the new one.. its pretty damn easy. make sure you wire the red trigger into the cig lighter.... it wont match up with the factory harness.

98sporttj

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 QCSB 4X4
Engine
4.7L
where did u order the bezel from... did u have to order from the stealership... cause i wanna do this real bad... im hoping i can find the wood grain one so that it matches the rest of my truck

Marti71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which wiring harness did you buy? I wasn't going to pay Best Buy $129 for one.

OP
OP
AlljackedupRam

AlljackedupRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which wiring harness did you buy? I wasn't going to pay Best Buy $129 for one.

Just saw this! I can not remember the name, it was on ebay for like 15$... my truck doesnt have any special controls and navi factory ect... so it was just a basic setup. I think the harness brand starts with a D.

Ill try to remember man!:shooter:

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man I want this now! It sucks that the new truck take so much extra crap to run an aftermarket head...