Please welcome ......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Please welcome Wendy aka bigbadram1500 as our newest mod .
Now just because she is a girl does not mean you can fool her . She can kick yo ass and has been around the forum world for years . She is a great add to our staff .

Welcome Wendy

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Welcome aboard Wendy!

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great choice! Wendy is super cool. Congrats Wendy! :big_banana_Dance:

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am really excited about this. Wendy brings a fresh new energy to the forum!

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just remember that it's all about making sure our members are having a good time and finding the information they need.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just remember that it's all about making sure our members are having a good time and finding the information they need.

It's nice to hear a forum Moderator say something like that. I know it's a lot of work to moderate a forum...dealing with such a vast array of personalities, having to keep up with what is truly a 24/7 "job," cleaning up spam, listening to and responding to complaints and questions, the list goes on and on. Rarely do you see Moderators think more about the members than the site...but then again I'm on a TON of forums for a multitude of different subjects and this is the first one I've come across with the atmosphere it has. Thanks guys.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
It's nice to hear a forum Moderator say something like that. I know it's a lot of work to moderate a forum...dealing with such a vast array of personalities, having to keep up with what is truly a 24/7 "job," cleaning up spam, listening to and responding to complaints and questions, the list goes on and on. Rarely do you see Moderators think more about the members than the site...but then again I'm on a TON of forums for a multitude of different subjects and this is the first one I've come across with the atmosphere it has. Thanks guys.

No , Thank you

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
I can speak for the rest of the staff as well -- its something we've talked about plenty of times before. You all make our jobs easy. Its only tough being a moderator when you've got "difficult" members. We have no difficult members -- you all rock. Its kept very friendly, informative, and overall fun on this site and theres really not much for the moderators to do (compared to other sites) except sit back and watch this place blossom into the #1 Ram Forum on the net (according to google ;) ). So the thanks doesnt go to us, it most certainly goes to you guys.

Welcome aboard Wendy