Polish Angel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Snowed here in Michigan yesterday, today was nice and 77, calling for rain all weekend. So I had the itch, and wanted to put winter to bed.
Normal wash
Polish Angel Master Sealant
Polish Angel Connoisseur Rapidwaxx
Polish Angel High Gloss
20180412_193451.jpg
(Pardon the sign language...took pic for a friend ;) )

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like it did a good job. Was this the first experience you've had with PA? How do you think it compares to other products you've used?
Jay

OP
OP
MaizeNBlue

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've used the High Gloss a few times...love it. It was the first time I had used the Master Sealant and Rapidwaxx.
The Sealant went on very easy , and a little goes a long way. I applied it with a MF towel, not my first choice to apply, but was handy, and no nap on it. Just a few drops in a dice pattern on the towel. The bottle is very small and is damn near a squeeze bottle. I was to lazy to get the buffer out and didn't really plan on getting as much done as I did. The result was very glossy and wet look. The bottle says to wait 15 mins then buff off any extra, there was a very little to do though. I let it cure for 2 hours.. the bottle says 1-2 hour cure time. I had planned on calling it a night at that point, but I had some daylight left not enough for a paste wax so I figured I would use Rapidwaxx.

I was very surprised and impressed with the Rapidwaxx. I again applied it with a MF towel...shake the bottle well! I used a X pattern on a MF Towel and went panel by panel. Again a little goes a long way...and you are able to use it on plastic and glass. It's definitely a little thicker than any spray wax I have used before, but went on just as easy! Very little effort was needed to apply and it was easy to keep a even, thin layer when applying. It really seemed to glide and work in harmony with the Sealant. Very little to buff off when done. The truck was looking pretty good at this point but figured I had gone this far, may as well top dress her.

The High Gloss is amazing! Makes everything shine and pop like crazy! Use very little!! Just a X pattern on the MF towel will easily cover a panel. I was pretty much out of daylight at this point so I pulled her into the garage, looked back as I was walking into the house, and was just amazed on how the truck was looking... was like walking past a mirror! So I snapped a quick pic and sent it to RicksRam lol. I'm looking forward to checking it out this morning on my way out to work. To bad it's supposed to rain the next 3 days here ... hopefully I can get some decent sunlight pics next week. It's a shame having it look this good and confined to the garage.

I've used many different waxes and sealants some from the auto store some from the big detail manufacturers. The ease of the PA Master Sealant is incredible and not liquidity like some others I have used in the past. I love Blacklight Sealant so I'm going to see how this holds up, being thicker than Blacklight I'm guessing it will last longer. The High Gloss is in a league of it's own, there is nothing better out there. Unfortunately the price point prevents me from using it every weekend to just shine the truck up. I was impressed with the Rapidwaxx and again looking forward to seeing how well it holds up. Its not cheap, but depending on results I might consider using it in between washes ... shelf life on it is 2 years after it is opened... so use it or lose it.

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good. I like the reflection shot also lol.

PA makes a very good product. The name pops up often on the detailer forums

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great, someday when im rich ill have to try a PA product lol

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I first looked at the products I thought I might have to cash in my 401k. It's some really good stuff but for me it's just something I use about once every couple of months or before a car show---way to expensive for frequent use.
Jay

OP
OP
MaizeNBlue

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ment to post this a bit ago. I got caught in a rain storm, then I noticed my hood...polish angel... wow!20180427_164218.jpg

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just a little beading action going on there??????? LOL
Jay

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN