Post a Pic of Your Ram in its Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm jealous of you guys in the warmer climates. This year in southern Ontario we've been getting whacked with storm & ice storms one after the other this year. Admittedly they are nothing like we had when I was a kid walking uphill both ways to school hahahaha.

There is a layer of ice under that snow...not cool.

Anyway, he is my temporary spot in the driveway because I don't want all that crap melting off in my garage.

xBjBCgb.jpg

Basslicks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I'm jealous of you guys in the warmer climates. This year in southern Ontario we've been getting whacked with storm & ice storms one after the other this year. Admittedly they are nothing like we had when I was a kid walking uphill both ways to school hahahaha.

There is a layer of ice under that snow...not cool.

Anyway, he is my temporary spot in the driveway because I don't want all that crap melting off in my garage.

xBjBCgb.jpg

I wouldn't be too jealous. Last week it was 85 degrees with relative humidity of 80 here. At which time, my house's AC compressor wires decided it would be a good time to ground out against the low side refrigerant line and blow a hole in it.... At 9 o'clock at night. Didn't get it fixed until Saturday.

My wife couldn't sleep because she couldn't get the windows open, and I couldn't sleep when I got home the next morning because I work nights, which means it was back up into the 80s during the day.

I freakin hate Florida and can't wait to get outta here.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
I wouldn't be too jealous. Last week it was 85 degrees with relative humidity of 80 here. At which time, my house's AC compressor wires decided it would be a good time to ground out against the low side refrigerant line and blow a hole in it.... At 9 o'clock at night. Didn't get it fixed until Saturday.

My wife couldn't sleep because she couldn't get the windows open, and I couldn't sleep when I got home the next morning because I work nights, which means it was back up into the 80s during the day.

I freakin hate Florida and can't wait to get outta here.
i would trade you weather in a heartbeat. when we get hit here it is usually stupid crazy. a couple weeks ago we had about 3 days of -4*f and now we got some good snow storms after getting some freezing rain so everything is ice under the snow and very slippery. i know i had a bit of a oh **** moment yesterday when i was slowing down for a stop sign. while litely touching breaks all of a sudden i could hear all 4 tires lock up and start sliding. i was at least lucky and was stopping far enough back to stop safely. the weather here is ****. now today i am sore and sick from all the snowblowing i have been doing and all the time spent outside.

Basslicks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
i would trade you weather in a heartbeat. when we get hit here it is usually stupid crazy. a couple weeks ago we had about 3 days of -4*f and now we got some good snow storms after getting some freezing rain so everything is ice under the snow and very slippery. i know i had a bit of a oh **** moment yesterday when i was slowing down for a stop sign. while litely touching breaks all of a sudden i could hear all 4 tires lock up and start sliding. i was at least lucky and was stopping far enough back to stop safely. the weather here is ****. now today i am sore and sick from all the snowblowing i have been doing and all the time spent outside.

I've lived in snowy climate before. I'd take it again over this crap any day.

It's supposed to be our cool season right now. It's not. Mean's summer is going to be triple digits every freakin' day... along with more humidity, rains, and probably an overactive hurricane, severe thunderstorm, and tornado season. FML.

Thank God I'm moving to Kentucky in July.

Wallacehugh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here a look at mine. I got my RT back in February. I bought the RT new. I let my sister have the truck in 2015. She and her husband were both killed in February.
The RT now has 12,000 miles on the clock.

57963DE7-A9DF-46A0-AF5D-FD6978EDF32D.jpeg

68F7C9AE-7E15-4E06-A989-D6EAC82A8C19.jpeg