Power wagon #s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirty230

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Power Wagon
Engine
I went through 14 states in 3 weeks and did not see one other 4 gen power wagon .On the road or the trail.
Anyone know how many have been made or sold so far?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
not many of us it seems

KbPmsoaiufgYklj0dwCL8QMMZPpx8PM0WJtKc7bm8DOQ1_4sgS8ZwBp2CdUtW7rWuIVVGKWryFDvoUgdDleZ5dIPgBbGodWrSCCZ0V3iBL-hJUmknL1swun-bHtS-RAhmUCj_YJM-WnDleOdH_SUVpKjjWiLnCHoX2cp6cxseqhbp6e4k7-xu93aolpAQqmf9-INgy_08KDtcRBji4xbIr4LE0-5IFRKwd9tuJxslt-tGpHAQZhwk44RYIxpS2JZ_vRSrKb_k0gBPlY5fQaUGoiTtZUI-Tv4tj6GN0gGbOhdNNA2P_bWCsn6d4ca1D9qwuQezRmwB_JPS_AmjgFVYHfppVqbgElhzmKLSrdAiQBBZoAUR_3x5ZoqLu3galPFW3YqSZwS7am0y1Nba7fIgW1CBldGJPiDW-GH_ovEvInHAnR0ccn4e09OUvjl-SLBZvAaKw6qFraCXIeOZ0BDBXDIiMwY6ihNqi1GMmoQhj2Dn2c0YdODtD8M5gSDngh0AzAsPukkFajdOwYtJefbksSg5YoZ5vAtl9zx-yHg3JfGRsE2fBJdhKVIx_k2HpcRDh0qB7MAVPud-z3khHZkj6C1UmFtLJu3oH1elA74i2PN4xWxo5u7=w545-h978-no

Blue Streak

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 POWER WAGON & 1979 W150
Engine
6.4L HEMI & 440 Wedge
If they would build more, they would sell. They generally sell as soon as they hit the lots up here in the North West.

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
17,750 owners, but always less than 10 viewing the forum???? Is there a more active Power Wagon Forum?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L
I kind of liked the idea of not seeing my truck in every parking lot, then today I see one in the same color (Delmonico Red). I’ve only had it for about 4 weeks.

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Just did a 1360 mile trip and didn't see another PW. I have seen some local before I got mine though.

scoutpappa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 dodge power wagon
Engine
There are enough in Houston that I have seen 6 and running to Big Bend I saw a few more. Texas seems to like them even though they have a pretty specific/limited audience.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I recently picked up my new Colorado plain license plates down at a Western Slope DMV for my 2016 Power Wagon. From my observation Power Wagons aren't rare here. Maybe because both Moab and nearly every other great Colorado 4x4 road can be reached and back in less than a few hours of driving.

On the way to the DMV on the Interstate we followed a Power Wagon with its large chrome tailgate emblem, then later at lunch we parked next to one equipped with all the Power Wagon stickers including flames across its sides.

Mine is just a plain Tradesman that I found sitting for months out on a lot in Salt Lake City, Utah. No one wanted to purchase it and so it was deemed to be auctioned off again soon. It was $10K lower in price compared to any of the used ones for sale in Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver, and Montrose Colorado and with fewer miles.

Since I quickly removed the sole tailgate Power Wagon sticker, it is officially a stealth Power Wagon and it looks like any other Ram 2500. If the embedded Warn winch, 2 inch lift, and the disconnecting sway bar isn't a dead give away to what it truly is, then it really doesn't matter to me that no one knows what it is. I won't advertise what it is on the road.

My biggest pitfall was some 40 years ago after installing a Boss 302 into my 1968 Ford Bronco with a large Boss 302 painted and emblazoned on both sides of the hood scoop. In less than a week of its final completion of my truck it was stolen. It's best for me to not advertise what it is and so it won't be sought after as much to steal. I am figuring that there just may be some other folks with the same mindset to drive stealth Power Wagons versus one with flames and/or Power Wagon emblazoned on the hood, sides, seats, glove box, and tailgate.

Last edited:

LakeFisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I haven't seen many around my area yet and hope not to. But that's also why we make them our own... I always have to add custom wheels and tires to my trucks to get a little out of the norm. Wish I could find a bull bar I like that won't interfere with the winch.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its rare I see another PW and as much as i really like the fact i dont see them often i get excited when i see another one lol

When i had my Raptor it was cool to see other ones but after a while it become so common i started not liking seeing so many all the time.

Side note; had a RAM sport in front of me today at the drive thru and he was looking in his mirror with a thumbs up saying, BAD ASS TRUCK MAN!