Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nice looking power wagon

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
KIMG0265.jpg Effect_20171106_083536.jpg I was planning to purchase a 2018 Power Wagon to keep in line with my every 20 years purchasing sequence with my 1978 LUV pickup and my 1998 K1500 pickup. I couldn't turn down this 2016 with just 10K miles and a low price due to it sat on the two lots for nearly a year after it was manufactured in May 2016, purchased on Christmas 2016 and traded back in several days later with just 36 miles logged. Only to be sold to someone in Arizona who drove it to 10,000 miles in less than 3 months and then traded back in. It sat again for another 8 months at a dealership in Utah.

My first automatic since my 1968 truck was stolen some 40 years ago. I drove new Power Wagons while working at a Dodge dealership back in 1975. Always wanted one then, but at 17 I wasn't able to afford one. In deep Colorado snow it should get us home and down our steep 20% grade private dirt road with little effort even when it gets iced over.

Last edited:

LOCKxxDown

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 POWERWAGON
Engine
6.4L
New to this forum. Bought my Power wagon beginning of the summer 2017. Traded in my Cummins for it. Absolutely no regrets at all. I love this beast. I'm in the bush lots and hunt a lot. I put on the MBRP dual sides, sounds pretty bad ass.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome from Maryland. Lots of great info on this site.

Post some pics, we love seeing other's trucks.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Post some pics, we love seeing other's trucks.

Agreed... don't be shy. Post up what you have of where ever you have been! Even if just in the driveway... I appreciate those who add a little info on where the photo was taken and other little details.

It makes a great distraction for those who are unable to get out and play, or just
waiting for the next chance to do so.

I'm just super lucky... other than being perhaps a little more willing to use (abuse?) my rig to get where it is I want to go and have a good time, I am blessed to be surrounded by amazing scenery in every direction I look. But, like I said, I don't care if a shot is taken in the front yard... I love to see other parts of the country (world), as well as all the other fine trucks out there.

Here, another shot from Lone Rock State Park, UT. On the S/W edge of Lake Powell in the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.

0302141606.jpg

scoutpappa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 dodge power wagon
Engine
Agreed... don't be shy. Post up what you have of where ever you have been! Even if just in the driveway... I appreciate those who add a little info on where the photo was taken and other little details.

It makes a great distraction for those who are unable to get out and play, or just

I'm just super lucky... other than being perhaps a little more willing to use (abuse?) my rig to get where it is I want to go and have a good time, I am blessed to be surrounded by amazing scenery in every direction I look. But, like I said, I don't care if a shot is taken in the front yard... I love to see other parts of the country (world), as well as all the other fine trucks out there.

Here, another shot from Lone Rock State Park, UT. On the S/W edge of Lake Powell in the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.

View attachment 118639

Oh man I need to go there.

TexasTJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
None

View attachment 118639

We went out there on our honeymoon, Lake Powell was very nice for kayaking.

LOCKxxDown

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 POWERWAGON
Engine
6.4L
I think it's a 5.5 inch drop hitch. The tires are fairly wide. The trailer is for the snow machines, I had to use it for a quick ride to the trails.

LakeFisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I think it's a 5.5 inch drop hitch. The tires are fairly wide. The trailer is for the snow machines, I had to use it for a quick ride to the trails.
I like the trailer, nothing against that. I was just curious about the drop because I still need to buy one for this new truck and figured I needed to get an 8" drop.