Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been a Ram guy for a long time. After a 4 year stint with a Ford F250 (lifted with 37's) I decided I needed to get back to my roots. Got rid of the Ford and picked up this awesome 2018 Power Wagon. So glad to be back in a Ram!

View attachment 158846

What a beauty!!!! Congrats! I just joined the Power Wagon crew on Saturday. Will post pics up soon.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Been away at work for over a month and only been driving my truck to and from work while on 12 hr shifts for 30 days straight. Forgot I snapped this pic before I left can't wait to get home and get the truck out! 1033a1caf3553bb3546a36be4c188cea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been away at work for over a month and only been driving my truck to and from work while on 12 hr shifts for 30 days straight. Forgot I snapped this pic before I left can't wait to get home and get the truck out! 1033a1caf3553bb3546a36be4c188cea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome!!!! Wheels? Running boards?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Not specifically Power Wagon related but I thought I’d share anyway. I wanted to replace the shifter handle on the transfer case, but couldn’t find anything I liked. I didn’t want the stereotypical 8 ball, skull, or something cheap from autozone. So I went online and found this hood ornament from a mid-80’s Dodge Power Ram. It was in mint condition, but I got a deal on it because it was missing it’s base (oh well, I didn’t need it anyway). I retapped the hole from its original M8 to the trucks handle, which is an M10, used the original nut with a washer as a stop nut, and also to hold the boot up, and voila, I had a brand new shift handle that is somewhat original (I’ve seen this done on 2 other Rams, one with a console shifter and one with a 6 speed). Either way, I think it’s way better than the original. What do you guys think? Good bad or indifferent, my feels won’t get hurt lol

45A60D69-192D-4C27-BE0D-0645C48C6A1C.jpeg

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Not specifically Power Wagon related but I thought I’d share anyway. I wanted to replace the shifter handle on the transfer case, but couldn’t find anything I liked. I didn’t want the stereotypical 8 ball, skull, or something cheap from autozone. So I went online and found this hood ornament from a mid-80’s Dodge Power Ram. It was in mint condition, but I got a deal on it because it was missing it’s base (oh well, I didn’t need it anyway). I retapped the hole from its original M8 to the trucks handle, which is an M10, used the original nut with a washer as a stop nut, and also to hold the boot up, and voila, I had a brand new shift handle that is somewhat original (I’ve seen this done on 2 other Rams, one with a console shifter and one with a 6 speed). Either way, I think it’s way better than the original. What do you guys think? Good bad or indifferent, my feels won’t get hurt lol

View attachment 160039

I dig it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk