Projector Headlights and Fender Flair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2011ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone,
Just a little background about my truck conversion and what I've done so far. I have a 2015 Ram 2500 SLT with a 6.7L cummins that I am slowly upgrading to a Laramie Package (exterior only).

Upgraded to LED tail lights that came off a 2015 Laramie (I bought the wiring harness from Retroshop and it took 20 minutes total to install).

Upgraded to Chrome honeycomb grill insert that came off a Laramie

Upgraded to Laramie Longhorn 20" wheels and tires

Added Running boards

Upgraded to Chrome tow mirrors

Added Firestone airbags

Added Curt 20k slider 5th wheel hitch

-----------------------------------------

WANTED:

Projector Headlights (even if it has minor scratches or a Brocken tab, ill make it work)

Projector Headlight adapters from Retroshop for this to work on my truck (its on backorder on his site)

Right front fender flair off a Laramie package. I already have the other 3 corners.

------------------------------------------

This is the last think I need to complete my conversion and I don't have a big budget otherwise I would just buy new ones or better yet, I would have just bought a Laramie to begin with, lol.

Thanks for reading and happy holidays.

Last edited:

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
If you're not opposed to aftermarket, I'd suggest searching for tyc brand. About 500 a pair new.

OP
OP
2011ram2500

2011ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would rather wait and find a pair of original headlights, im not a big fan of aftermarket.

Last edited:
OP
OP
2011ram2500

2011ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for looking out David, that was real nice of you. I already found it and had it painted/installed a yesterday.

Now, I'm thinking I want to add the chrome trim on the doors, usually comes on the Laramie Longhorn package :) I called my local dealer and they want 170 for it, sound a lot for 4 pieces of molding trim, but thats what dealers are for, to charge you an arm and a leg. lol

Still looking for headlights

OP
OP
2011ram2500

2011ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone out there with some headlights? Still looking. Thanks

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Still looking...
Ask around and almost every person who has owned both the OEM Projectors and the TYC projectors will tell you the TYC's are actually better then the OEM ones.

Even company's like Retroshop will tell you the glass projector in the TYC's has a cleaner cutoff and crisper line then the OEM projector glass. The TYCs run about $450 brand new and can be found for $250-$350 used. I picked up my chrome TYC projectors for $260 used and they were practically brand new and only used for 2 weeks.

I'd just go with the TYC's if I were you and save the extra money for other parts.

Good luck with your search. There are a ton of used chrome oem projectors for sale on ebay. You could always buy a pair off of there.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.