Questions about the bumpers

Discussion in 'Addictive Desert Designs' started by NorthTexasHemi, Feb 16, 2015.

1. NorthTexasHemi

NorthTexasHemi Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    Hey guys I have a couple questions about bumpers. Are they bolt on? What about the parking sensors. I really do not want to loose out that functionality with a replacement bumper.

Thanks

2. ADDCOLE

ADDCOLE Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Yes sir! They are bolt on so no cutting your frame or welding involved. Parking sensors are cut out on most models that have them, you just use the factory ones. What year are we talking about?

3. NorthTexasHemi

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    I have a 2014 1500 Lone Star.

4. ADDCOLE

ADDCOLE Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Yeah we have bumpers for that truck no problem. Want me to get them started for you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. NorthTexasHemi

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    looks by the pic that truck has at least been leveled, do you have any pics if a stock height truck. Also I could not locate the instructions for my truck to install the bumper. Curious as to what is involved. This upgrade is down the road I just like to have my research ready when ever I end up pulling the trigger on this, and I need to save up my pennies to pay for it. :) Unless you guys are looking for a daily driver through DFW and want to sponsor a former AZ guy lol :naughty:

6. ADDCOLE

ADDCOLE Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7

I dont have any more pictures of stock trucks unfortunately. The install guide is being redone with a bunch of other installation instructions. It is fairly simple though remove old bumper set new bumper up to stock mounting holes, position, mark and drill one hole so you have 3 bolts, and bolt up tight. We should have it done by the time youre ready to pull the trigger. Bet that was a long move to DFW lol. I think you kinda knew what the sponsorship answer was lol...

7. NorthTexasHemi

Ram Year:
    2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    Yeah its was a long move but we initially moved to Miami then ended up in DFW. I'll take a look out for the installation instructions.

Can't hurt to ask about the sponsorship hahah. I could have gotten ya'll in a highly unlikely moment of weakness and said yes. :favorites13:

8. ADDCOLE

ADDCOLE Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    hahah true never hurts to ask. :)