Ram aux switch panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John-Dennis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn and I want to add the aux buttons to my factory switch panel.

A

Can you tell me which part number I need and do you have one?

Is it necessary to replace the entire panel or can I remove the lower blanks and just add the switches.

I can not post photos so I will describe my panel: Trailer Brakes, Blank, Traction Control, Tow-Haul, blank, Park Rear, Park Front

I have seen several part numbers on this forum, but they do not seem to be the right one.

www.jdleech.com/Ram/Ram-Switches/Ram-Switches/n-F5rW4k/i-L3QnL2n/A

Thanks

John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L
You can’t just swap out the switches, you will need to swap out the whole panel but...it’s not just the panel it is also a module under the hood that accepts the added auxiliary items. Plus I’d assume you would need the dealer to flash your computer to accept the different module/switches. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it added to a 1500 before. If you feel like going through all that try Moparpartsonline and ask them for the part numbers. They are pretty good with finding that info.

OP
OP
J

John-Dennis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My intent is to hook the switches to a custom relay box to bypass the canbus completely.

Several people have posted about doing that but with slightly different switch modules.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I have a 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn and I want to add the aux buttons to my factory switch panel.

A

Can you tell me which part number I need and do you have one?

Is it necessary to replace the entire panel or can I remove the lower blanks and just add the switches.

I can not post photos so I will describe my panel: Trailer Brakes, Blank, Traction Control, Tow-Haul, blank, Park Rear, Park Front

I have seen several part numbers on this forum, but they do not seem to be the right one.

Ram Switches - JohnLeechPhotography

Thanks

John

Hi John,

Can you please message me your VIN. I will need to check your current options and see if a switch panel exists with the combination your looking for.

Thanks,
Benny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam