Ram Box Cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isellrvs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
What is the best way to clean the black plastic on the exterior of the Ram Box? The passenger side isn’t that bad but the drivers side one is really faded. I want to bring it back to the original shade or at least get it very close.
Also what is everyone using one the leather interior. Armor All for leather leaves it very greasy. Thanks.

1500canoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I use 303 protectant on both the interior vinyl/plastic, and the exterior like the rambox lids. It's more of a protector than a restorer but it does make mine look sharp.

I can't speak about leather because other than a steering wheel, I have none.

INFERNL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 - R/T Arctic White
What is the best way to clean the black plastic on the exterior of the Ram Box? The passenger side isn’t that bad but the drivers side one is really faded. I want to bring it back to the original shade or at least get it very close.
Also what is everyone using one the leather interior. Armor All for leather leaves it very greasy. Thanks.

174f02482d6bb0eb746251408e4fb9d2.jpg

This is by far the best back to black product I’ve ever used and I’ve tried them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSMreb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mothers Back to Black