Ram windshield sun shades?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tempediane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
We got ours on Amazon -- can't beat the durability and fit of the AutoHeatshield brand - depends on year and features because there are a few different models. Search with Amazon ASIN numbers: B07BVXGW1X B07BCNCVXJ B07BCKM5JB and they have the newest one for the 2019 models: B07CK19X9R and B07CHY5X61

Gibbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Mine fits under the back seat and clears everything when the seat is folded. I usually keep the seat in up position so it's pretty easy for me to reach back and grab it as needed. But I am taller than average

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I just looked and I have the fold flat floors so I dont have any room under the seat. I also have a car seat (2yr old) so I cant fold it up ever really.

Gibbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just looked and I have the fold flat floors so I dont have any room under the seat. I also have a car seat (2yr old) so I cant fold it up ever really.

I understand about the kid seat, and mine don't have the fold flat.

Maybe you can find some sort of pouch or the like to store it in

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
The lady that runs Artistic Reflection out of the Denver area does a good job. She's really popular with the MINI community but she makes them for a wide array of others including Rams. They're pricier than the generic ones but she makes the art part so not just paying for the shade. They also come with a storage bag that's a decent textured pleather or something.

She's also willing to work with you to make a custom one if you want something specific/unique. I ordered one with an eyepatch and asked her to put the grey Union Jack on the patch. Came out great. I'll probably order one for the Ram once my family finalizes the name. We're thinking of ordering one for my wife's minivan as well.

http://www.artisticreflection.com/eyeshades.htm

Corsair.jpg

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Just went out and messed with it. Can’t get it to clear the dashcam but got it over the plastic under the mirror and it isn’t pressing that hard against the sides. Seems to be reflecting a good bit of heat and it’s not that hot out, just sunny.

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you run the dash cam wires? I wanted to move mine over from my old truck but the plug location would have wires all over the front. I'd rather not drill holes but might have to go that route.

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
If you don't mind me asking, how'd you run the dash cam wires? I wanted to move mine over from my old truck but the plug location would have wires all over the front. I'd rather not drill holes but might have to go that route.

Running a 5v converter powered off the mirror power. Everything is under the mirror covers and powers the camera with keyed power. So I didn’t have to run wires all through the cab. I’m about to install another 1080 rear camera

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Running a 5v converter powered off the mirror power. Everything is under the mirror covers and powers the camera with keyed power. So I didn’t have to run wires all through the cab. I’m about to install another 1080 rear camera

Nice. I'll have to look into that.