Rambox thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmcst8fan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had my '19 for two months and love it. My only complaint is the limited choices when it comes to bed racks for canoes/kayak etc.

nolafishr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins Diesel
I find they take away from the bed space and that is why I would not want them, I prefer to have the bed space instead. I guess everyone has different needs and wants.

K-Dawg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Let's be honest. Ramboxes are nothing more than bed mounted man-purses. For the same reason some women carry a hand-bag large enough for a small child to fit in, men who want to have a place to keep "stuff a guy might need" love the Rambox. In mine, I keep: Tools, hitches, bungie cords, ratchet straps, small boards, rope, tow straps, duct tape, hatchet, billy club, tarp, trench shovel, small baseball bat/attitude adjuster, machete', flashlight.

My 2002 Avalanche got me into the mode of having "stuff a guy could use" with it's in-fender tool boxes, and then I continued with my 2006 Ridgeline with the in-bed trunk.

Although the bed is smaller, I normally only use the end couple feet (with the bed divider) to keep groceries, bagged salt, beer, gas cans etc....from sliding to the front of the bed. Use the full bed normally only for when loaded with bicycles or fire wood. For dirt, mulch, stones, I use a utility trailer. When I go on road trips for hunting or beach vacation, I rent a covered u-haul trailer (around $120 for the entire week or 10 days) and put all the guns, food, bikes, gear in there for weather-tight protection, since the bed of the truck is open and can't take a cap.