Ramcharger REAR buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
So who's pulled the rear bench in favor of buckets/captain's chairs/stow 'n' go/etc.? If you've SEEN it done, and can point to/repost pics of it, that'll work too.

I'm working on doing something to free up a little more space in the rear - perhaps even stick an ARB fridge in the middle for a console! :peace:

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I had a friend of mine do it back in the 80's with a RC
He swapped 4 captains chairs from a new totaled Dodge conversion van
He made a frame from 2X3 square tube & angle
They all reclined

Jimmy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L Magnum
I removed the roof of my 79. Put on a 75 Club cab roof and moved the 75 jump seats from the sides to the middle. Had too to get between the wheels wells. Where would you put a fridge? No idea. Even with the full roof your seats are between the wheel wells. If you use bigger the the jump seats I used you have even less room.

OP
OP
The War Wagon

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
Where would you put a fridge? No idea. Even with the full roof your seats are between the wheel wells. If you use bigger the the jump seats I used you have even less room.

We have an '08 Caravan - I wonder if those rear fold 'n' go captain's chairs might fit the bill in the rear of an RC... :hmm: