Rancho Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Esstothetee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone. I’m working on getting a truck bought this week and part of the deal is me supplying a lift kit to be installed at the dealer (I work at a parts store). Is there a reason why the Rancho 4” lift isn’t popular? 4” is all I’m looking for to fit probably a 295/65R20. I want the height but I’m less concerned about the width.

I’ve had the quick lifts before. Actually they’re on my current truck and I like them but I want the full 4”.

I look forward to your replies.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think there may be 2 people here with it. I looked at getting this lift myself but ruled it out because the rear lift lacks a lot of geometric correcting brackets whereas other lifts do. Check out BDS or Zone.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Don't wanna jinx myself, but 4 years with a Zone 4" on a 2012, and not one issue, and the ride is great ... I did Bils up front set at 1.4" and the 3" rear springs ... Sits perfect with 3/4" rake and fits in my 7' garage door and most parking garages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I've used Rancho lifts on two of my Ford Broncos and my '98 RAM 2500... I'm putting their lift on my '12 RAM 2500 as soon as I can afford it and the tires/wheels. I called Rancho and they make a leveling-lift kinda kit, 6" in the front to level/lift and 4" in the back to lift. The Rancho tech on the phone said that he guarantees that I can get 35's under the truck with no rubbing...

I like Rancho and have never had a problem with any of their lifts.