Ready lift uca's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011ramsport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the ready lift ucas, specifically the 671500 kit. I ordered bilstein 5100s last night but I won t install them till I get new ucas. I've read up on the zones and mevo tech but would like some info on the ready lift if anyone has any. I'm running 20" rockstar 2s with nearly factory offset if that matters. I want to level to 2.8 and put a 1" in the rear as well as run 285/65/20s. I don't want 12.5" wide's but might have to go that route. Thanks guys, sorry if this has been posted before, didn't find much on the topic earlier.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Our own ReadyLIFT proprietary ball joints are far superior to the OEM joints and are designed to work with both leveled and lifted applications!

This is the only thing I don't like, I would prefer a name brand BJ, one that can be locally sourced like Moog, that's why I chose the Zone arms

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I also have Zone uca's. Zones have an OEM style ball hoi t that's greasable, but the overall body of the control arm itself is what makes it stronger than an oem or mevotech control arm.