Rear Seat - Flat Floor Support Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I was gonna get rid of this fold out metal pan/floor but already found it useful so decided to keep it, just need to remove it and pressure wash it because a lot of gunk in spots I can't clean.

The one side however, the strut/support is shot. If I have the tray up because I have something in the storage space underneath, it takes a few minutes of driving before it slams down.

All the lettering on the support is worn off.

Anyone know what the part number is for that part? Figured good ol' eBay China probably has some cheapies.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
We have the parts books here too lol...5083749AA

upload_2018-5-1_12-5-57.png

OP
OP
THRobinson

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Thanks... I was on another forum, and got nothing, emailed the Dodge dealer, and also nothing...

... pricey here in Canada. 2x more than the hood supports I bought. :D

So, is that Amazon one just an aftermarket compatible one? Seems the MOPAR one is discontinued.

Last edited:

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks... I was on another forum, and got nothing, emailed the Dodge dealer, and also nothing...

... pricey here in Canada. 2x more than the hood supports I bought. :D

So, is that Amazon one just an aftermarket compatible one? Seems the MOPAR one is discontinued.

The Amazon one is a direct replacement, same manufacturer as the OEM variant from what I found. I need to replace one of mine which is why I had the link. Just haven't done it yet.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

I know, I was the first person to answer your post there lol. Try Rockauto, they have a feature that does part number crossover.

OP
OP
THRobinson

THRobinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I know, I was the first person to answer your post there lol. Try Rockauto, they have a feature that does part number crossover.

Yup... had someone say check ebay, which again, needed the part number to do... and someone had a full new pan a few thousand km away available. :D

I'll give rockauto a try. I found the one from the amazon link listed for a decent amount (shipping often kills it though, and the wait time going over the border) but didn't see the cross-reference. :D