Rear Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I posted a while back about rear springs, but since my plan is different now (going to do max front level and want some rear lift to compensate) I decided to start a new thread instead of digging up the old one.
I am wanting to do all of the suspension at once so I am acquiring all the pieces now. I have Bil. 5100's for all 4 corners. Got a smoking hot deal on them so got the rears as well. Planning to set at 2.8" up front. Mevo's are on order.
Now to address the rear. I would really like a dual rate rear spring with 1" of lift. Anyone make these? Everything I have seen in dual rate has been for stock ride height. I have also seen springs for greater than 1" of lift, but not just 1".
Any help would be appreciated.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree, Icon makes great products

OP
OP
DailyRam

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So the rear Bils say they are good for 0-1" lift. Is 1.5" too much (I am inclined to think so) and it also changes the geometry more. May have to go with a spring spacer if 1" springs aren't a thing. Any other thoughts? Is a 1.5" spring truly 1.5" of lift?

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Halfchrome

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 bighorn sxt
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm using 1.5" rear spacers and thats with factory shocks. You will be 100% fine with the Bills