Rear Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm currently using the rear sway bar end links that came with my BellTech 964SP kit. During some down time I surfed the Energy Suspension website looking for urethane bushings when I ran across their adjustable end links. Just wondering if anyone here has used or experience with these end links? Seems like they might make a nice addition to my new 22mm rear sway bar!!!

energy-suspension-pivot-endlinks.jpg

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They look like a better option. Question is "do they fit?" if they are cheap I wouldnt mind buying a set and check for fitment issues.

jlis

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm currently using the rear sway bar end links that came with my BellTech 964SP kit. During some down time I surfed the Energy Suspension website looking for urethane bushings when I ran across their adjustable end links. Just wondering if anyone here has used or experience with these end links? Seems like they might make a nice addition to my new 22mm rear sway bar!!!

energy-suspension-pivot-endlinks.jpg

+1! Just installed front and rear sways and was looking to upgrade either the bushings or end links.

jlis

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My vote goes to BlkRamRt! Group buy if they fit?

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They're around $75 on Amazon.com now... I looked at them a few months ago, but Energy Suspension had not released any measurement or part numbers for them until recently.

I hated the ones from the Belltech kit - they squeak'd pretty bad, so I ended up just reinstalling the OEM end links after relocating the upper mount hole higher up.

OP
OP
The Q

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only problem I found during my research was that the Energy Suspension links are about 1/4" to 1 1/4" to short, depending on where they are measured. I was going to be the test truck, but have to rethink this one.

Dano.61

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.6
I hate the ones that came with the Belltech Kit....they squeak something awful. I'm in if these work. :happy107:

OP
OP
The Q

The Q

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anyone is interested, Hellwig makes an adjustable end link. The design is similar to the BellTech, only adjustable.

14b7ea24b134a3e85e30f01337079926.image.275x200.jpg

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The only problem I found during my research was that the Energy Suspension links are about 1/4" to 1 1/4" to short, depending on where they are measured. I was going to be the test truck, but have to rethink this one.

do you remember the length of the belltech links?

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think so, and I would almost say that the adj 8-11 might be the best. When you adjust the rear Hellwig, it would change the angle a little, too... IIRC 8.5" would be the perfect length.

If I am ass backwards correct me, my mind is all wrapped up in my audio today, lol!

I am happy to be the test truck for this, I love ******* around with my suspension anyways. :) But I have a few mods that would have to be ahead of this one.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I think the shorter ones. If you lower your truck they send you shorter end links the longer ones would be best for stock height. Right?

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the shorter ones. If you lower your truck they send you shorter end links the longer ones would be best for stock height. Right?

Yes, but if 8.5" is perfect 8" is a little short (that's what she said). ;)

I was referring more to the difference in length (I know it's very slight) when we move the end links from soft to aggressive on the sway bar... When set to the most aggressive, the back of the sway bar would be pulled up and a longer end link would allow for it to adjust back to level.

Again, my mind is all on my audio so I could be wrong, maybe I should just **** and go install my subs! :roflsquared:

Last edited:

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yes, but if 8.5" is perfect 8" is a little short (that's what she said). ;)

I was referring more to the difference in length (I know it's very slight) when we move the end links from soft to aggressive on the sway bar... When set to the most aggressive, the back of the sway bar would be pulled up and a longer end link would allow for it to adjust back to level.

Again, my mind is all on my audio so I could be wrong, maybe I should just **** and go install my subs! :roflsquared:

LMAO. I might order the hellwigs I am going to go under my truck today and see how they look only bad thing is I have the factory swaybar. Should I order the sway bar too???? hmmmmm