Rear Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ok well I have the 2/4 drop with only a half coil cut in front and rear but would be looking to go a full coil cut out of the rear. do you think I will still be safe with the power wagon links?

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ok well I have the 2/4 drop with only a half coil cut in front and rear but would be looking to go a full coil cut out of the rear. do you think I will still be safe with the power wagon links?

They make various lengths, your will be good with the 6.75" to 8-1/8" length units. I will be buying this length for my 3/5ish drop.

I just installed a set of Hellwig 7961 which are 8"-11" and I'm right at the tightest height they can be to be level... I bought these instead of the shorter ones cause I had a feeling I wouldn't like them for my application (which I don't) and figured they would be easier to sell if they fit a average 2/4 drop or higher than a custom 3/5 set up that is not as common.

Just have to decide what end of the spectrum you want to be on, the maxed length adjustment or the shortest length adjustment....

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys, don't forget you will need to drill out the Hellwig just a hair for the DT Profab endlinks to fit, the bolts are 9/16". Being chromoly that **** is hard as hell! I trashed a $50 bit on those two holes...

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
spohns and sways on the way these are being ordered today as we speak

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a set of the power wagon end links i bought for my truck. I ordered them to short. Their return policy is don't answer the phone or emails, so I have these hangin out in the box they came in never installed. I think they're 6-8. If anyone is interested

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would be all in for those if I didn't have the 3/5ish drop

thebeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a set of the power wagon end links i bought for my truck. I ordered them to short. Their return policy is don't answer the phone or emails, so I have these hangin out in the box they came in never installed. I think they're 6-8. If anyone is interested

Are these good for a 2/4/ drop?

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would be all in for those if I didn't have the 3/5ish drop

You should actually be good with those as with the 3/5ish drop you should be about 7-8" to level out the swaybar... Might want to measure but I'm at about 7-5/8" length on mine with a 3/5ish drop