Red HOTT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea I've never been a 'candy apple' red kind of guy...always like the maroon/dark red colors over the years. My durango was redline red tricoat and was gorgeous. Totally changed my opinion of a bright red color. I'd do it again. Best line from an old guy I know when I was pulling up in the durango, "That thing come in Red?" cause damn was it bright and beautiful.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea I've never been a 'candy apple' red kind of guy...always like the maroon/dark red colors over the years. My durango was redline red tricoat and was gorgeous. Totally changed my opinion of a bright red color. I'd do it again. Best line from an old guy I know when I was pulling up in the durango, "That thing come in Red?" cause damn was it bright and beautiful.

Same. Wasn't crazy about flame red at first but now I really love it.

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I'm not much for red either, but I'll admit they look great with black rims, badges, etc.. If I had red, it would be accented with black!

sounds like my truck but the better looking 4th gen :happy175:

hotrod45

Military
Reaction score
Some upgrades to my 2019 Sport. Tinted windows, Mopar All weather mats, 20"Fuel Rims and BF K02. Toneau Cover Full Metal Rolling cover. Wasnt sure about rims at first with the red accent on them. What are your thoughts?

I think the black/red wheels are what make this truck what it is. Without the wheels, it's another (nice) Ram. With the wheels, it's an attention grabber.