Relocated radiator overflow tank for intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I pulled my grille shutters off & figured I would relocate the stock radiator overflow tank over to the driver's side more to open up the lower right portion of the grille for when I build a track intake. The overflow tank is in front the radiator more now but cant obstruct anymore air than the grille shutters did I would assume. I just drilled & tapped new bolt holes for it. The S&B scoop is now right behind the grille. I cut a square out of the plastic shroud to accommodate for the cap. Overall I'm happy. Have a few more pictures but the files are too big to load. I will get some more tomorrow.

20180109_180355.jpg

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking forward to pictures.

OP
OP
Gary's Hemi

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So far so good. The coolant temp hasnt been affected. Its been raining here all week so I havent gotten to go wot but I can tell its getting more air. No other changes to the intake, just moving the coolant tank, now the intake is noticeably louder so its getting more air than when the tank was blocking the grille. I have been working late hours, hopefully will get off normal today & will get some more pictures of it