Replaced Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice Icy, looks great. Where'd you get the paint? I'll have to check that out.

EWC, I got the carpet from stockinteriors.com

Thanks karl, I dig it too. Couldn't give up my carpetting, even though vinyl is way easier to clean.

That's been my hang up. My truck has the vinyl and living in the sandhills, it's so much easier to keep clean than carpet. I've got carpet in my shopping cart, but can't pull the trigger on it.

OP
OP
usaf2006

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea I saw that free sample stuff, going to do that so I can see what I like the most. Is yours the plush or ultra plush? Sorry for all the damn questions lol.

Just the regular. I'd recommend the extra backing. It buying other sound proofing. Oem carpet was quieter, but it's not too bad.

OP
OP
usaf2006

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's been my hang up. My truck has the vinyl and living in the sandhills, it's so much easier to keep clean than carpet. I've got carpet in my shopping cart, but can't pull the trigger on it.

I hear ya.

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
Being in the northeast, having carpet in the winter SUCKS. It just gets totally disgusting from the ice melt and salt and sand, melted muck.
I can't wait to get the vinyl in. Actually, summer ain't much better. Mud, muck, sand, pollen dust, etc...

OP
OP
usaf2006

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear ya on the winter ****. I'm from the UP of Michigan. I'm happy to be here in Georgia where the only issue we have is red clay and pollen. They're not really an issue if you A stay out of the mud and B keep up on vacuuming the carpet.

bikergirl254

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive been trying to look for carpet

Swapped the old carpet for some new charcoal colored carpet. It fits the darker color scheme I want to go with once I get new seat covers from Clazzio and such after tax time. If anyone has questions about removal or install feel free to PM me. Removal took about 45 minutes and install wasn't too bad. I trimmed the outside edges to size, put it in and then cut the bolt holes and wire holes.

Where did you get this from? How much was it??

OP
OP
usaf2006

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Stockinterior.com, about $120, though I didn't do it, I recommend paying extra for the ticket backing.