RES radio to RBZ radio.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trucker202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2011 ram 1500 outdoorsman. My radio is starting to crap out. The radio will turn on and I can change the channel, switch between satellite to CD to am/fm and it recognizes all of that but there is no sound. Won't even recognize I am turning the volume knob. Then at random it will play sound and the volume will work. Once it is working it will continue to work until I turn the truck off. It won't cut out. Sometimes it works right when I start the truck. Sometimes it won't and will start working when I hit a bump or when just sitting in a parking lot. So I am pretty sure it is the radio. I have tried to reset by disconnecting the battery. Didn't work. I am looking at another factory RES radio. However I am also considering a RBZ touchscreen. Will there be any issues with that swap or will it be plug and play? What more do I would I need for the uconnect? I do not have it in the truck currently.

dirter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check out infotainment.com. They have everything needed to replace or upgrade. I'm real happy with the ones I've gotten from them.