Reverse Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Has anyone else encountered an issue where the driver side mirror doesn’t return to its proper position after lowering to help with parking? I’m trying to figure out if it’s a program issue or if my mirror is defective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ApexCars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is something wrong with the mirror or the software. There is a setting to have them tip down but they should automatically tip back up, there isn't a setting to turn that off.

OP
OP
iLLeStEyECoN

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
There is something wrong with the mirror or the software. There is a setting to have them tip down but they should automatically tip back up, there isn't a setting to turn that off.

I have it set up to tip down. They go back up. The passenger side returns to exactly where it was. The driver returns to a position lower than it was. I always have to readjust or I just push the programmed setting to fix it.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Something is wrong with the mirror.

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

On my 2019 ram there is a setting to switch off the tilt mirrors.

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone else encountered an issue where the driver side mirror doesn’t return to its proper position after lowering to help with parking? I’m trying to figure out if it’s a program issue or if my mirror is defective.

I’ve played around with them in tilt mode a little and didn’t have any issues. I did turn mine off though. Sorry.

OP
OP
iLLeStEyECoN

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks guys. Ill bring it up when I visit the dealer for my first oil change.