Ric's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ric3xrt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some of you may know me, but for those who don't My name is Rick , and I'm a Dodge truck addict, started back before I had my big wheel or Green Machine. I grew up in a Philly area street racing family.
I've been lucky enough to have owned some great Mopar Muscle cars, but my 1st love is and will always be Dodge trucks. the 72-80s had been my main focus for years , then I burnt out on the whole Mopar hobby back in late 07, sold off a ton of stuff, 2016 found the bug again, I've done a bunch of LS engine stuff in the last 9-10 years for the owner of the company I work for, mostly super stock and auto cross ,but I still followed the Modern Hemi for a few years and watched it grow.

Anything I do with these 3 and 4G trucks I will post here and update my threads on HTC, Currently I have an 03 Hemi truck that I haven't made public yet, I will soon, I have an 04 Rumble Bee 4x2 , that I bought as a salvage vehicle, truck was rolled and for the most part is a complete loss...but I will rebuild it.
I have an 05 Plum Crazy GTxtreme , that I refer to as GTx as of this writing it's sitting in the corner of the garage awaiting a 426ci stroker and a T-56 swap. I have gathered up a bunch of parts and need to get the block back from the machine shop so I can get that Hemi started.
My 2014 is a White tradesman that has a 428ci based 392...yeap it's bit of a sleeper.
My other 05 was a4.7 auto truck that is going to be built as a purpose drag truck.
as time goes on I'll update.
Earlier this year I got the bug to start building these G3 Hemi's done a few for some local street rats and friends and as I learn some tricks I'll let you all know . I do have a strong think outside of the box mentality. and once in a while I'll share engine builds and expline as best as I can what is being done.
Hope you all have great new year and are able to achieve the goals you set.

GTX 002.jpg

2014 White Ram.jpg

05 Drag truck A.jpg

Last edited:

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I didn’t realize your tradesmen has a 428! Is that the eagle motor? I also can’t wait to see your drag truck. It has me wanting to build one someday. But glad to see you posting some stuff over here Rick!

OP
OP
ric3xrt

ric3xrt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 428 started out as a SRT392 block from 2014 Challenger , 4.09 bore with a scat KI 4.08 crank and a set of probe 4.09 srt6.1 pistons that were milled to work.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
That’s awesome. All motor I’m assuming? Ever get a slip with it?

OP
OP
ric3xrt

ric3xrt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it's how I like my woman , all natural ....... no time slip yet , truck still has a open 3.55 rear in it and I'm trying to be as gentle as I can with this trans, last dyno with the Comp cam 266VVI14 was 485hp stock exhaust, intake, no CAI , there's ton more in there.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Some of you may know me, but for those who don't My name is Rick , and I'm a Dodge truck addict, started back before I had my big wheel or Green Machine. I grew up in a Philly area street racing family.
I've been lucky enough to have owned some great Mopar Muscle cars, but my 1st love is and will always be Dodge trucks. the 72-80s had been my main focus for years , then I burnt out on the whole Mopar hobby back in late 07, sold off a ton of stuff, 2016 found the bug again, I've done a bunch of LS engine stuff in the last 9-10 years for the owner of the company I work for, mostly super stock and auto cross ,but I still followed the Modern Hemi for a few years and watched it grow.

Anything I do with these 3 and 4G trucks I will post here and update my threads on HTC, Currently I have an 03 Hemi truck that I haven't made public yet, I will soon, I have an 04 Rumble Bee 4x2 , that I bought as a salvage vehicle, truck was rolled and for the most part is a complete loss...but I will rebuild it.
I have an 05 Plum Crazy GTxtreme , that I refer to as GTx as of this writing it's sitting in the corner of the garage awaiting a 426ci stroker and a T-56 swap. I have gathered up a bunch of parts and need to get the block back from the machine shop so I can get that Hemi started.
My 2014 is a White tradesman that has a 428ci based 392...yeap it's bit of a sleeper.
My other 05 was a4.7 auto truck that is going to be built as a purpose drag truck.
as time goes on I'll update.
Earlier this year I got the bug to start building these G3 Hemi's done a few for some local street rats and friends and as I learn some tricks I'll let you all know . I do have a strong think outside of the box mentality. and once in a while I'll share engine builds and expline as best as I can what is being done.
Hope you all have great new year and are able to achieve the goals you set.

View attachment 116810

View attachment 116811

View attachment 116812

I love seeing beat up 3g rams brought back to life, im currently looking for ram number 5 to put in my driveway lol

OP
OP
ric3xrt

ric3xrt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Notched out the Passenger side bracket, now I have to weld up some plate and extend the block mounting surface.

RC Build Ad.jpg

RC Build Af.jpg