Rockford 3sixty.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 6.7 "The real deal"
I've used it, it's a hit or miss on quality. Some, including myself had noise issues. It's a very flexible processor with tons of customization. However, I would choose either the Arc Audio PS8 ( some had noise issues in the beginning ), Audison BitOne or the Helix DSP, either the updated P version or the C if you can find it.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
UNBROKEN has one....IMO best processor so far. unlimited tuning. i will be adding one in the future.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When my wife wants a stereo put into her car this will be the first thing I buy.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
ALL DSP's are hit or miss. Every single one has or has had issues. I had a Mosconi 6to8 brick within a week. My 3Sixty.3 has been flawless to date. For that reason alone I haven't done any of the software updates. I don't feel like tempting fate. My noise floor is the lowest of any system I've ever done but a lot of that is a function of tons of headroom.
It's a great processor with more flexibility than most people, myself included, will ever need and/or use. The interface is super easy to use also...but if someone is new to tuning high end systems you'll probably want a pro to set it up.

If this Lizardking is the same one from DIYMA then he's been around the block more than I have with car audio...he's not a newbie in that aspect.

Last edited:

lizardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 6.7 "The real deal"
Yep, it's me from DIY. Selling off all my gear now that I have the 2500 Diesel. Just not ready to start hacking on this new truck. For the money the Rockford is a good piece and headroom makes a HUGE difference. Out all of my DSP's, I loved the Helix C-DSP by far over all others. That damn thing was just amazing. Syracuse Customs bought mine, I traded for the regular Helix DSP, upgraded version. It was allot smaller than the C-DSP and it was just as amazing as the C version with only exceptions being it didn't have 6 volt pre outs and it was missing some slope adjustments.