Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered the Iron Cross Patriot boards in stainless. Very happy with them.

Be careful ordering from CARiD. My driver's side board arrived with a dent that I didn't see until after installing the brackets on both sides and passenger board.

I contacted them for a replacement and they flat out denied a claim for a $500 purchase, unwilling to ship me a replacement. I contacted Iron Cross directly and they shipped a new board no questions asked, even though I ordered from CARiD. A real stand up company.

48c8b3372ac9f717ba1ce317d35a8245.jpg53d7862abbb00c22f0fd810d831ef5bd.jpg

Damn those do look good. If I don’t go amp on the next truck I will Most likely run those.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Damn those do look good. If I don’t go amp on the next truck I will Most likely run those.
I've had them on for a while now and gotten a lot of compliments. I continue to love them and glad I switched from the ones I had on before. The angles on the ends go nicely with the lines of the truck and it's a very comfortable step.

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
I like the OEM ram boards, probably the nicer of the big 3. There blackout boards that came factory on my sport with the night package are awsome.

I've had both IC and Magnum on previous trucks too, solid products...