S&B on stock Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cwcooper85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Read alot on here about guys really liking the S&B air intake. My question is will I have any issues with installing one on a bone stock '15 Cummins? Didn't know if the extra air would cause any issues with sensors on a otherwise stock engine? Thanks for the info guys.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I havent heard of any issues with adding one to a stock cummins. I know its a different truck and a Ford :hidesbehindsofa: but that was the 1st upgrade i had on my 13 Powerstroke before all the other mods and tuning and it had no issues and sounded awesome. you can hear the turbo whistle more.

Let us know if we can help you get one purchased.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
The air box on a Cummins will support up to 500hp so all a after market air box will do is make noise.

This was per my tuner at Anarchy Diesel.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No issues at all here. Love that intake on my CTD.

JRG18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Was the first thing I installed on my then bone stock cummins. You'll have no issues. Only thing you'll notice is sound from the turbo, which is one of my favorite things.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Was the first thing I installed on my then bone stock cummins. You'll have no issues. Only thing you'll notice is sound from the turbo, which is one of my favorite things.

Agreed!

You wont believe what's inside that pre-turbo intake tube.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye