Satellite & GPS Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I know I am just being **** but can anyone tell me why they do not center the satellite antenna on the cab? It's not just Ram I have noticed most trucks are like that while most cars & SUV's are centered in the rear of the cabin.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I was told along time ago by my GMC dealer when I asked about the antenna offset on my Yukon, he said it was due to folks putting equipment on the roof racks. I also heard on the RAM HDs, the antenna is placed forward as compared to a 1500 to better accommodate an in-bed camper.

OP
OP
68PowerWagon

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I was told along time ago by my GMC dealer when I asked about the antenna offset on my Yukon, he said it was due to folks putting equipment on the roof racks. I also heard on the RAM HDs, the antenna is placed forward as compared to a 1500 to better accommodate an in-bed camper.

Aah... that makes sense. Still don't like it :disgust: but at least there is a purpose.