SCT and Diablo Tuning Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
www.hemifevertuning.com

Diablo pricing

$489 for the Intune i3 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep which includes additional "enhanced" tuning services ($160 value)
$629 for the Trinity-2 which includes additional "enhanced" tuning services ($160 value)

Stage 2 and 3 custom tuning are additional fees

SCT Pricing includes tuner

"can/as is" tuning will run $395. This is for stock trucks or those with bolt on modifications. I generally include 3 tunes. I'll increase your speed limiter and reduce/remove tq mgmt where applicable. I change the timing and fuel curve but no extra improvement customizations for cam/heads are applied. I'll use a timing curve that works really well for stock to bolt on configs. Where applicable, shift points are changed. If you choose this option and then want custom programming later it's $100 or $200 depending on the custom programming option needed. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-can.htm

$495 is for custom programming stage 1. This is for cam/head/stroker motors or where applicable, 5.2 to 5.9 engine conversions. We will work with you to get your current configuration dialed in and running as optimum as it can. If future changes are made that require changes in your tuning, additional fees will be required. A wideband airfuel gauge is pretty much required for tuning with heads or cam installs. The tuner utilizes a USB printer cable and that's not included with the unit to keep costs down. Most folks have USB printers these days so they'd have the cable. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-custom-1.htm

$595 is for custom programming stage 2. This is for forced induction and includes unlimited updates on the current configuration. This also includes open loop tuning. We will work with you to get your current configuration dialed in and running as optimum as it can. If future changes are made that require changes in your tuning, additional fees will be required. A wideband airfuel gauge is required for tuning with forced induction. The tuner utilizes a USB printer cable and that's not included with the unit to keep costs down. Most folks have USB printers these days so they'd have the cable. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-custom-2.htm

Additional Fees

If you switch to another supported vehicle of mine and need a completely new tuning config, there will be a $100 fee. If you sell the vehicle and/or tuner, custom/can tuning and/or services do not follow the sale. The new owner will have to pay for tuning. SCT tunes are written for a specific pcm. Mixing tunes between trucks will result in pcm failure.

If you have purchased my Stage 1 tuning option and require additional changes once the original tune has been completed, there may be additional tuning fees

If you have purchased my Stage 2 tuning option and require additional changes once the original tune has been completed, there may be additional tuning fees

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diablo has the only custom tuning option avail for your '07. That's a nice looking truck. How are your track ET's looking?

Budakane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345ci Hemi
Ran a 14.9 with just headers, CAI, TB, SC 3865, stock 20s, and full tank of gas(full stree trim) I havent run her since adding the cam, etc...not sure what i will run, hopin for 13s

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got mine! Great service and super fast shipping! Can't wait to get a tune on and get some times as soon as this snow is gone.

Ramin12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just received my Intune dcx today, Fast shipping, I hope to be installing it with my other mods this wed if my work schedule agrees with it.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Your "canned tunes" are they written for my bolt ons?
I have a 04 4.7l currently running perf tune from superchips. Have the normal cai, ported polished tb, true duals, 456 gears and looking for more ass.
on tapatalk from my GS3....

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 04 4.7l currently running perf tune from superchips. Have the normal cai, ported polished tb, true duals, 456 gears and looking for more ass.

I'll give it a more aggressive timing curve and set fueling accordingly. I'll increase the air intake limitations that the pcm see's so you'll get a little more back from the throttlebody

2ndgenramman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.2
which tune?

I was wondering which tune I would need for my truck. All I have done to it is a k&n drop in filter, new cat and glasspack. What do you recommend?

OP
OP
H

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
$150, $250, $350 depending on config from n/a to forced induction. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and we'll go through all of your specs and tuner model info and come up with something

cam101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, This is my first hemi. I am thinking about the following perfomance mods for my truck. CAI, catback exhaust. Which tuner would you recommed? I noticed your located in Apex. I use to live there about 8 years ago. my truck is a 2019 Classic 5.7 Hemi Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2l
Sorry l can't figure out how to message that guy. Does the 4.7 accept the rt heads or any factory cammando apache head?