Seat cover replacement, 2007 Ram, Mocha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Summers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, my first post. I have read several of the posts on the interior quality, or lack thereof. I have a 07 Ram 2500 with the Mocha or tan interior. And yes we must all have "fat asses" as I have the same hole and cushion breakdown on my truck. So my question is, I can buy a uprated cushion from one of the links listed here in the forum, but is there a source for the original seat covers?? My local dealer said they were no longer available. Would like to keep this simple, but just does not seem it is going to work out that way. I did check out some of the listed suggestions for seat covers but would like to go back to original if I can. Sources for seats from wreckers???

Great forum, love the comments and suggestions

Mike in Sacramento, Ca

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

I'd contact a local upholstery shop to see what they'd charge to replace the foam with better stuff and do some stitching on the cover to tighten it up.

RamCreeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I bought a new cover for my lower drivers seat cushion a couple of weeks ago and just put it on today. It almost matches perfectly the side panels are slightly darker than the OEM but it fits perfectly and replaced the cushion with a Mopar ebay one. Here is a link to the seller. I can post a picture later if you want to see it.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hotrod-upholstery?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754