Shock length & brake hoses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamesq87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
First question, for a 5" lift, what shocks/length would be recommended? Not looking for real high end, just something equivalent to oem that's long enough and good brand.

Second question, what brand would you recommend for extended/braided stainless brake hoses?

I only have experience with skyjacker brake hoses and that was a good experience but it was on a much smaller truck that weighed half of what the megacab weighs. Looking to see if there is a better alternative.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2006 Ram 1500 SLT Megacab
5.7/auto/4wd
2" lift,33's,minor exhaust tweak. (For now)

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First question, for a 5" lift, what shocks/length would be recommended? Not looking for real high end, just something equivalent to oem that's long enough and good brand.

Second question, what brand would you recommend for extended/braided stainless brake hoses?

I only have experience with skyjacker brake hoses and that was a good experience but it was on a much smaller truck that weighed half of what the megacab weighs. Looking to see if there is a better alternative.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2006 Ram 1500 SLT Megacab
5.7/auto/4wd
2" lift,33's,minor exhaust tweak. (For now)
Crown Performance for brake lines. You can get them to your length of choice custom made for a good price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk