SITTING GOOD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KiwiTroy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V6 3.7
A64754FC-F5F3-492F-AE33-6AB4C4260490.jpeg
Can anyone hook me up with a set of Ram SRT10 seats or point me in the right direction? That be manners.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not sure what "that be manners" means, but either Cleveland PAP or X2 builders will have those specifically (as you should know since that's where you got the pic from lol).

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Not sure what "that be manners" means, but either Cleveland PAP or X2 builders will have those specifically (as you should know since that's where you got the pic from lol).

Hahahaha.

Like your avatar hemilone. I have a tat of mtm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KiwiTroy

KiwiTroy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V6 3.7

Yeah thanks for that it’s where the image came up however no showing on their listings with X2 will check the other lead cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Keep an eye on eBay, that will be your best bet, though getting anything that large shipped from stateside down under (if they're willing to do it at all) I'm imagine will be expensive.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk