Somewhat decent fitting seat covers for 06-08?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Does anyone have any recommendations for some seat covers for 06 to 08 seats? I’m kinda looking for somewhat cheaper ones, which always never fit right lol, I don’t really care what they look like just need something to cover up the big hole and hold the foam in and as long as they are not too baggy. I was thinking about using a towel for the time being but I may just order a set if there are any cheaper ones out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Walmart has camo real tree covers they fit very snug really really nice

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Walmart has camo real tree covers they fit very snug really really nice

You know if they have like just black ones but same kind as your talking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And BUMP! Because I am also I'm this same situation lol was gunna get the neoprene coverkings but decided I didn't wanna spend that $.

OP
OP
cliftonclendenen

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Went down to Walmart today, found a set for the front, Dickies leather style in black. They were $40, I didn’t buy them but was really thinking about it. I just don’t wanna put that much money down for a set that Idk will fit well.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Went down to Walmart today, found a set for the front, Dickies leather style in black. They were $40, I didn’t buy them but was really thinking about it. I just don’t wanna put that much money down for a set that Idk will fit well.

If it don’t fit well you can always return it remember it’s Walmart lol

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it don’t fit well you can always return it remember it’s Walmart lol

Lol this is true Wal-Mart takes anything back haha

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have you considered grabbing a new factory seat cover if it's just the drivers lower like most people. You can get just the one cover and replace the original one if the rest of the interior is in decent shape. Not sure the part #, but most dealers will give you a quote including part # and you can shop around for one. Then no seat covers. Just a newer looking drivers seat.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have you considered grabbing a new factory seat cover if it's just the drivers lower like most people. You can get just the one cover and replace the original one if the rest of the interior is in decent shape. Not sure the part #, but most dealers will give you a quote including part # and you can shop around for one. Then no seat covers. Just a newer looking drivers seat.
Im assuming this requires some sort of stitching? Kuz if not this is a great option I didn't even think about for me. My interior is perfect except the same spot as most people's lol driver seat lower left part where I slide my ass out haha

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Im assuming this requires some sort of stitching? Kuz if not this is a great option I didn't even think about for me. My interior is perfect except the same spot as most people's lol driver seat lower left part where I slide my ass out haha

No stitching. A few hog rings on most and a bit of pulling to get them fit right. I replaced my drivers lower on my 2011 last year. Probably you tube it. You can get the factory foam piece too if it's worn out as well, but it was too pricey for me so I had an upholstery guy add some foam and bolstering while the cover was off to get it back in shape. He charged me 100 bucks, but the seat looks and feels like new. That was a good deal though. He did it between other jobs since I didn't need the truck right away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cliftonclendenen

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Went back to Walmart, spent too much money lol. I went ahead and bought a set of front seat covers, they are the Dickies “Houston Black”. It is a neoprene with a synthetic leather outer layer. It feels really nice, and for $40 I hope they work good. I currently have them hanging to expand, will probably work on getting one on tomorrow.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Went back to Walmart, spent too much money lol. I went ahead and bought a set of front seat covers, they are the Dickies “Houston Black”. It is a neoprene with a synthetic leather outer layer. It feels really nice, and for $40 I hope they work good. I currently have them hanging to expand, will probably work on getting one on tomorrow.

Let me know how you like it

OP
OP
cliftonclendenen

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Just put the driver side on, they are decent, still a touch baggy. I might pull my leather grommets out and put a couple in to it so I can tighten it up with some paracord. But overall I’m pretty happy with them, I love the feel of them compared to neoprene.
Excuse my dirty interior haha
e61e4d0d7f43392bcff7743e6eaa6b4a.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam