Sport Appearance Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chargedup78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
Hi all - i'm fairly convinced I'm buying a 2019 Laramie later this summer. I can't stand all the chrome on the front end of the truck so interested in the sport appearance package - I haven't seen any for sale. Is this strictly a dealer add-on package or do you expect some to come out of production with the kit? I'm torn between black and red - if finding one with the sport package becomes too great a hassle I'll probably go with silver since the grill doesn't look as obnoxious next to that color.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
most of the trucks you are seeing on lots have probably been quick order packages to get them out there. Dealers will start ordering more customized versions. The sport appearance package I believe can be configured on Big Horns and Laramies.

You can also order your own truck and get what you want

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They should be hitting lots soon. I just bought my Laramie and the sport package was going to be on my dealers lot by end of May.

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's from the factory.

It was a "late availability" option, but it looks like the first one to be hitting lots in 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: JB1
OP
OP
chargedup78

chargedup78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
It looks to be an appearance package on the RAM build site available on the Laramie trim, but not the Limited - I'm still a couple months out on the purchase so hope to see some in person before then.

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I saw a white one with the sport appearance package at my local dealer ship 2 weeks ago, so they are trickling out now. Definitely looks better than having the chrome unibrow along the whole egde of the headlights and grill.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better to be patient and wait however long it takes to get one with all the stuff you're looking for. My dealer has quite a few at decent prices but most of them have 3.21's,open diffs and no center console which are three must haves for me.Personally if I was in the market for one I would wait a year or two or until they started giving some decent rebates. $2K off MSRP ain't **** compared to what they've been doing for the last several years. At least Dennis Dillon is still offering big discounts even on the newest most expensive 2019 Limiteds they're still giving like 13-14K off. If they can do it any dealer can do it.

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have been thinking about ordering the blackout grill and wheels for my red Limited. I am coming from a 2017 blue streak Sport. My hesitation in ordering the parts at the moment, is I want to drive it on a couple buggy afternoons and see if the chrome is any easier to clean up. I got the body colored bumpers and I think that helps alot.

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It appears you can build out the Sport into a Laramie trim. its basically a chrome delete .... Looks pretty good..

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
You can do a big horn in the sport appearance package as well. I tested it today. I still don’t know how I feel about the new body style as a whole, but the paint matched front end really eases my uncertainty

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
That looks dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

userjh160

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm very pleased with them. They really light up our roadside deer. Of course I haven't had a vehicle with all LED lighting before, so take my opinion for what it's worth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk