Srt 10 Rim (Crack)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polio90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2010 dodge ram sport. I bought original srt 10 rims and one of them has a crack . Since theses rims are aluminum(i heard aluminum is hard to weld) would it be possible to repair the crack and it still be safe? I live in Houston Tx if anyone knows a good place to repair it. Thanks

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2010 dodge ram sport. I bought original srt 10 rims and one of them has a crack . Since theses rims are aluminum(i heard aluminum is hard to weld) would it be possible to repair the crack and it still be safe? I live in Houston Tx if anyone knows a good place to repair it. Thanks

If the spot is in a area that is assessable a welder with aluminum training should be able to weld it up no problem. Welders who do aluminum is not as rare as it was 10 years ago, Just google aluminum welding in your area.

OP
OP
P

Polio90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If the spot is in a area that is assessable a welder with aluminum training should be able to weld it up no problem. Welders who do aluminum is not as rare as it was 10 years ago, Just google aluminum welding in your area.

ok sounds good thanks.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Or look up a wheel repair place too, they can weld it, and make it like it never was cracked.

amocoharley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another question might be why is it cracked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk