Steering Box Brace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlljackedupRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am going to order one of these by sunday... BUT I NEED HELP!!!!

WHICH ONE TO GO WITH??!?!?!??!?! I am confused.. I know they should all do the same thing.. and pretty much all are.. except the SSSSS will drop a sway bar down.

Thoughts? I like the look of the DT best.. but I dont care about looks.. I want functionality.. I have heard the SSSSS eliminates bumpsteer and other good things as well... from customer reviews.. but I would think all would help in the same way.

'03-'08 4WD 2500/3500 Dodge Ram Steering Stabilizer-SB300K : Dodge Truck Steering Components, Steering Stabilizer Brackets | PSC Motorsports - performance steering components

SSSSS ( gotta scroll down some )

BD Power - Product: Steering Box Stabilizer

DTP02024-2 STEERING BRACE 03-08 RAM

BlueLineFish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I never saw the PSC one. It looks like the BD one. I am now leaning towards the PSC one due to the price. The design is pretty much the same on all of them. Dt is a little fancier. I can't see them being that much different from one another

OP
OP
AlljackedupRam

AlljackedupRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I never saw the PSC one. It looks like the BD one. I am now leaning towards the PSC one due to the price. The design is pretty much the same on all of them. Dt is a little fancier. I can't see them being that much different from one another

Yeah. The only difference I see is the sway bar drop on the SSSSS.

Other than that.. NOTHING. thats why I was hoping someone knew something.. lol.