Stolen spare tire and wheel...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is the most odd thing to find stolen, an old friends custom driveshafts for his lifted chevy has always been the weirdest thing I have known to be stolen..

Now this takes its place....

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
That is the most odd thing to find stolen, an old friends custom driveshafts for his lifted chevy has always been the weirdest thing I have known to be stolen..

Now this takes its place....

I take nothing for granted when it comes to thieves. **** heads will break a $200 side window just to steal the 85 cents in loose change in your cup holder.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, had that happen to a POS beater commuter car i used to have... broke the window stole my $50 stereo $5 in change mag light and electric razor, when all the had to do was open the door.... and this was during the day at my office... window cost more than all the other stuff to replace... i hate thieves... lord help me if i ever catch one in the act cause ill probably be going to jail

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
I

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just an update... The 17" rim cleared the caliper by about ¼" so I went with that. I installed the mopar spare lock prior to raising the new spare too. What an ingenious piece of equipment, and Amazon has them for $40! I highly recommend it if you're looking into locking your spare. There is NO way someone can steal it now.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
That's odd cause on Craig's list in Cali & nevada they are every where.. not so much the spare but the actual wheel. Remember any factory 18 inch will fit from any 3rd or 4th gen.
One of them is probably his spare!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You can have mine! I run 37's and will never need it.

I would be more than happy to have an extra if you're serious! Between hunting and camping I use spares quite often! Our last trip cost us a tire on the truck AND on the trailer! One more flats and we would have been strained in the Rocky's!

OP
OP
I

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'd give it to ya. Not sure where you are. Shipping might be pretty steep. I'm in Mo

I wouldn't mind looking into it to find out... I'd gladly pay the cost if it's not bad... I'll send you a PM...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963