Storage on top of dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csalvian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey has anyone done anything with the indented area on top of the dashboard? The Fords have a storage compartment up there for sunglasses and stuff.

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Hey has anyone done anything with the indented area on top of the dashboard? The Fords have a storage compartment up there for sunglasses and stuff.

What part of the dash are you talking about? We have a sunglass holder above the radio that doesn't really hold sunglasses. Do you have any pictures of the area you are speaking of?

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen a mount that goes there for the phone and or a radar. I don't have anything in mine though. My radar detector mounts from below the rear view mirror.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I keep a pen and a pair of cheap polarized sunglasses there. Only time the glasses don't stay there is under extreme braking or turning (which seldom happens).

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
I put the bayou mount there and now have a cell phone mount attached. But I switch out the GoPro when needed.